Today is 353250. Solved the problem. Just asked Heather if she had problems with my jogging with a woman at work, but she said no, she had been kidding. That is great. We had a great day together. I had heard about a bike trail from Greeley to Windsor and on the map it looked cool, but in reality it was pretty bland, not likely to repeat. However, we did 32 miles and H really books. It was a great work out. Some life saving cloud cover helped keep it reasonable, but it was hot.
This is what I was talking about when I told Heather I wanted to be more active. If we had done half of our distance I would have felt successful, I just want to get out and do stuff so I have something to talk about at work the following Monday. I think that Heather's concern was that I wanted to haul up every 14er in CO, or winter ascend all of the Centennials, not the plan, I just want to get out and move.
I had an Epiphany this week. I realized that I'm not exercising with the intend of reaching a specific goal, I'm working out so that I can take advantage of opportunities that might come my way. I don't know what I might open myself up to this year or what offers might come my way, but I know that I want to do them.
No comments:
Post a Comment